Saturday, February 6, 2010

Brazilian Wax For 18 Yo Brazilian Wax: What Do You Prefer: Landing Strip Or All Bare?

Brazilian Wax: what do you prefer: landing strip or all bare? - brazilian wax for 18 yo

Okay. So I made an appointment for my Brazilian wax the first time this week. I am very nervous. I have all my research, but it has some problems that I wish someone could answer me.
- I can not decide naked on all or just a landing strip, which would you choose and why?
- What was your most embarrassing for Rendering / How was practice? For more information, please, if you want.
- How to rot? How long does it take away the redness or irritation to take?
- What is the fastest growing hair back?
- What pain control?

Thank you very much!

PS Do not worry. I completely legal and 18 years. It is something that I've been curious for some time and finally decided to try it. I ask this because I am extremely concerned and wanted specific information wart.

8 comments:

Future Reflections said...

I have only once waxed, but not Brazilian
I have a runway, just because I feel like a period of five years or something, if I'm completely naked.
Frankly, nothing is really annoying because when you go well, are very professional and provide you with disposable underwear and / or towel to areas that do not cover grow, if not all "out there".
I was a little red, but only for a while (I do not think that track, but when I returned an hour later, he disappeared entirely)
It was a long time, I do not remember how long it slide, but it was a bargain, at least 2 weeks or something.
Since I do not have a Brazilian who can say exactly the severity of pain, but it sting a little.
If I had a Brazilian in me, it was very painful, but it's probably because it was done professionally.

I hope that helped:)

Skyman00 said...

Hmm ... Yes, uh .. I do not want the set of Brazil and the word mole in the same conversation if I were you. Only a few of your information. Am I clear?

Donald of Ravenswood said...

I prefer naked.

danagers curves said...

Let me know how to do it, I thought

Ana said...

I have not got my first Brazilian wax yet, but my friends and they told me about it. Personally, I would bare all, instead of the runway. I prefer the look. You can still use the runway, and if you do not do it in wax.

There's really nothing to be ashamed of. It may at first naked before a stranger, but the person who has seen it all before the growth, so do not worry uncomfortable.

Not sure about the redness, but I did not take long at all. Since this is the first time can be longer than normal, though.I know that hair grows back within weeks, two I think in the least.

My friends told me it really hurts. There is some pain when the wax is removed, but then that is okay. You always have the possibility of an anti-inflammatory or analgesic in advance. Try ibuprofen for half an hour before you wax.

Happily Taken! said...

I just made my first Brazilian on Saturday, was postponed for a long time, but it's sooo worth it!
- I decided to go naked, we do not just want a piece of hair, you know, I paid $ 40 for all grow!
- It was not at all embarrassed, the girl that I was very cool, still talk all the time, but only in very sensitive areas. (this is one of the main reasons was postponed, but) not bad
- I was red afterwards, but certainly difficult, I thought it would be worse than I for the first time in its entirety.
- I think, but I read that about 3-6 weeks ago I (hope he is 6 for me!)
- I read online take up to 2 Tylenol, but I forgot that I already on the way to the rendez-vous! But as I said, bad, the worst was over his lips.

I also had my period the next day I read that most of them are sensitive, before and after the term, but my first time and had my period the next day was not so bad for some time actually doztion of sleep ... Weird but true. Its totally worth it back!

Natalie H said...

- I soon as the runway, and it makes me still looks like a woman, not a girl that does not grow hair there.

- I do not care how one of my friends who I have known for a long time (which is a qualified beauty therapist) there is in my own house.

"I was quite red afterwards, but after setting one or two days.

"I do not know how long it took to push, but much slower than shaving. I saw and wrote http://www.thebodydynamic.com takes around 3-6 weeks, depending on individual hair growth.

"I have a high pain threshold. But if you think you need to take something to numb the pain (if not already) an allergy to it, it would be advisable that such a thing as acetaminophen or ibuprofen 20 minutes before taking wax. I would not recommend aspirin because of the effect of blood thinners.

Jay said...

Brazilians monthly bill, here's my opinion! :]

Get all-nude. Who wants a casual examination of the hair? She looks good naked and soft, was everywhere!

"So wax your back door is a disgrace, of course, but good results are impressive. If you speak a good laugh Waxer with you and do / Get Your Mind from the intimacy of the situation. It's really bad. Do you think these people see the girly parts for a life! Do not worry.:]

"I was a little red and a little" pain "for about 2 hours later. The next day was back to normal and without problems, however.

Mine regrowth after about 3 weeks. Overall, worth almost a whole month is not at all the concern about the recovery!

"I manage pain in cats like crazy with my epilator charlatan. I hope you and yours are fresh enough to speak to the spirit free of pain. Of course, it hurts, but I personally do not believe that it is so bad.

Most places have a very cool growing CREAM or some essential oils to rub the skin with wax, which is fantastic.

Girlll not worry! Have fun with it.

I hope that helped, good luck!

Post a Comment