Sunday, February 7, 2010

Laryngitis Lasting 3 Months Please Help Me! Why Have I Had Laryngitis 3 Times In One Month?

Please help me! Why have I had laryngitis 3 times in one month? - laryngitis lasting 3 months

Ok, first I had a chill that lasted a week. In this cold, I laryngitis. Then I got over the cold and laryngitis, but still had mucus in the throat for a week. And then I had laryngitis, and my doctor gave me medicine. The laryngitis is gone, but remained the mucus, and a week later I again had laryngitis, and I have now: (
What's happening?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The tension that you have probably resistant to antibiotics of the MD. given. Call and tell him that he comes back, you should have a neck cs and make sure that you are with the right drugs, one can connect once and for all ...

Post a Comment