Saturday, February 20, 2010

Best Prescription Muscle Relaser What Is The Best Way To Ask Your Doctor For A Specific Prescription?

What is the best way to ask your doctor for a specific prescription? - best prescription muscle relaser

I had pain in my lower back (muscle) for about a month. I paid for 3 office visits over time and the only real relief I received was to take Tramadol. The doctor gave me a recipe for this time, but when he was finished, I said that I want to see another dr. So I did, and the doctor gave me some exercises to do and some examples of Skelaxin. I must say that I was not aware Skelaxin do something for my pain, but the exercises seemed a little help, and started on my back was back to normal. However, I went snowmobiling last weekend and I think I pulled a muscle trying to pull my snowmobile! I missed some of the work already this week for the pain and discomfort and it can not afford it, so I ask my doctor. other prescription Tramadol - But I do not want to sound like an addict or something! How can I do? I do not know how to say, it should / could.

0 comments:

Post a Comment