Friday, January 22, 2010

Sample Broker Of Record Letter California Realtor Wants To Change Broker Firms - Letter, Email, Call?

California Realtor wants to change Broker Firms - Letter, email, call? - sample broker of record letter

Help, I hung my license for 6 months in California with an independent agent. It's just him and me, this is not a major player.

He asked me to certain things that have ethical limits. I was angry against him, was strongly recommended, and I am very disappointed!

I quit! What is the best way to manage and fashion? Does someone find a job, a template letter or what?

I fear that attempt, I will sue. We have no contract with my employment. It was a part-time thing.

Please help!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a lawyer and real estate RE in about what he has done, do you think I could sue you? Whether full-or part-time, legally, you have a contract with him. It is better to talk to him and then put it in writing.

Anonymous said...

If you have an escrow transaction, wait until you close it before the end of his term. You can not use this issue to pay when you leave in advance.

He did not release any ads know that you may have.

You might want to start doing their job, interview offices, so that when the time comes, you can make a move.

The representative has to sign "your license, you must do so in person. Some may take the signed license and the application can be sent to his new office. Others insist on thinking that the government will slow the distribution of their ability to enter a new business.

Simply explain that you tools and training, which must be included in a large office.

I feel like it is unique, and that in this office that such a thing as a renegade and does not interact with others. Well, before we can teach bad habits.

Anonymous said...

Since only you and he's better than doing it in person. You do not go into detail about the reasons for his departure. To cool down the heat slightly, it could be appropriate to say that you get another meal.

Anonymous said...

Since only you and he's better than doing it in person. You do not go into detail about the reasons for his departure. To cool down the heat slightly, it could be appropriate to say that you get another meal.

Post a Comment