Thursday, January 7, 2010

Kidney Stone Infection Anyone Have A Kidney Stone/Infection? What Does It Feel Like?

Anyone have a Kidney Stone/Infection? What does it feel like? - kidney stone infection

From time to time (maybe 2 times per week), I wake in the morning with severe back pain in the aisles.
Normally, when you breathe in her very,) very sharp (pain very bad!

It seems that when a baby spends a lot of soda a day earlier.
Someone told me it could be a kidney stone.

4 comments:

MARY M said...

Acute pain is usually when a kidney stone in the kidney and ureter gets stuck. Above all, the first thing you start something back pain and aggravated progressivly. Kidney stones are very painful, depending on size. If you have pain, which often to the doctor and they can refer to a urologist. I often have kidney stones, and my urologist prescribed me Demerol. The last one was in the emergency assistance ....................

CarpeDM said...

I had all sizes of kidney stones sometimes for years. The first time I feel like I suddenly lower back pain in the middle of the right or left flank pain. I feel sick, I feel compelled me to urinate often and we can not always be urine. I have a headache, fever and chills. This may continue for weeks or months. sometimes I can see blood in the urine, but not too often. I had some at home, but it's just cuz I'm on medication for pain for other problems. 9 out of 10, I have to call an ambulance when I'm alone, or someone throw me in the emergency room. I did the calculations are the emergency room who were so weak I could barely see with the naked eye, but it felt like an elephant was moving his way. As soon as they can reach the bladder, for women who quit at least in general, the pain. If you think you could make a rock, go see a urologist may have. Try foods rich in calcium and vitamin D to prevent vitamin D helps to increase the calcium treatment. Stones can other elements of thing together. Calcium is Usually the main cause. try webmd.com for more information.

BELLE said...

Maybe. I have had several attacks with stones and can take months, and sometimes you move your body in different areas. The only way to know for sure is by X-ray or CT. Also watch for the urine cloudy or discolored (blood in urine) with my stones, symptoms come and go until the end, when he comes. I would be attacks of pain on the sides and rear. That's what I wanted to start. Towards the end it becomes unbearable. As the well-being at work ....................

BELLE said...

Maybe. I have had several attacks with stones and can take months, and sometimes you move your body in different areas. The only way to know for sure is by X-ray or CT. Also watch for the urine cloudy or discolored (blood in urine) with my stones, symptoms come and go until the end, when he comes. I would be attacks of pain on the sides and rear. That's what I wanted to start. Towards the end it becomes unbearable. As the well-being at work ....................

Post a Comment