Saturday, January 16, 2010

Convert Your Car To Electric If You Could, Would You Convert Your Car To Electric?

If you could, would you convert your car to electric? - convert your car to electric

This is not a moral issue.

Suppose you can turn any vehicle into an electric vehicle. This would obviously be a bit expensive. What would it cost to deal with the driving range per charge, current and battery type to play.

For example, can consume a heavy truck is less expensive but heavier batteries, while providing for a sports car, the batteries are lighter and therefore more expensive.

If I could I do to your car? And if so, what would you like the power and reach. And at what price?


Please publish all the details. Thank you. ;)

3 comments:

Look Away, I'm Hideous said...

If I could, I would not even have a car at all, but I live in a rural area and must have one. I would like to be able, to a train station from their homes by foot and welfare at work without driving. I think the problem is that people drive all of them. I do not think that will change soon.

banjoman said...

I convert any old electric car, but I would be as electric from the start designed to buy at. My requirements are:

1. You need to highway speed
2. 100 miles from fees
3. supported by a large company, not a house) (with a dealer in my area of service.
4. Cost $ 40,000

bayliner... said...

No - I think it would be very expensive - from the ground up, like a lot of --- ---- the necessary changes to the original cost, and so on chassis components

Post a Comment