Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Pc Card Games Newer PC Games Need Sound Card That Are DirectX9 Compatible?

Newer PC Games need sound card that are DirectX9 compatible? - pc card games

I have bought recently, FIFA 09, and Red Alert 3 for my PC. My system is pretty good (AMD Dual Core, 3GB RAM, NVIDIA 9800), but my Soun is built or constructed. How do I know if the tone compatible with DX9? These games on my PC?

2 comments:

ElectroX said...

If all the new games need a sound card compatible with DX9.
Do not worry about ur PC! All new motherboards built-in sound cards that support DX9 or a sound card, you can install the system like.Ur U if it better than me! (Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM, Geforce 9300) LOL
I played Red Alert 3, and I'm sure u can also.

U If you want to check if a game DX9 card, you simply open the read me information system of the game should file.The

Hope ur games played.
Peace!

Paul said...

Hmmm. Well, I think it will be good my dear. With my experience, I think it will be great / Fine.

Post a Comment