Sunday, January 17, 2010

Panasonic Power Cord How Do You Change A Power Cord On A Panasonic Tv?

How do you change a power cord on a panasonic tv? - panasonic power cord

My TV has just announced the other day. Nothing lights up or something. I think the cable was bad. unless a backup (I have no idea how to fix either). TV is only 3 years, so I really do not want to replace them. I had bad luck with the workshop-TV in the past, so that I can not get lost either! Help or advice would be great! Thank you!

1 comments:

The Tank said...

Unless the leadership shows no sign of damage, then there is probably nothing to object.

If you are in the UK, then you need to replace the fuse in the plug. If you are not in the UK, then try something else into the outlet and see if the outlet works.

The televisions are equipped with fuses or other device to limit the current in their power supplies. It is to be replaced usually a workshop production, but should not be expensive.

You should not try to replace the power cord that is not even possible to replace a backup. This probably means the dismantling and removal of the cover internal power supply. The possibility of error and a fire is too great.

Post a Comment