Thursday, January 21, 2010

Fruit Sugar Diabetes Can Eating A Lot Of Fruit Lead To Diabetes? Or Is It No Problem Because It's A Different Kind Of Sugar?

Can eating a lot of fruit lead to diabetes? or is it no problem because it's a different kind of sugar? - fruit sugar diabetes

I eat a lot - and I talk a lot - the fruit.

3 comments:

Kyle B said...

If the result is what you eat and nothing else, then yes it can. But if you eat a balanced diet is not likely to be achieved.

mellisa said...

Well, honestly u dont wana eat a lot of everything. Even if your fruit. U Still Wana eat in moderation, because its fruit is true there is still sugar, and excess sugar is not good for you. Too much of anything is not good, and take a banana, for example. Probably good for bananas in Germany, but many calories.So u wana eat in moderation, too =)

That one said...

The fruit is really good for you. There is another type of sugar. A good way to talk sugar. May you still want to see your doctor, I would if I were you. Have a nice day.

Post a Comment