Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Flat Pack Computer Desk When Moving (across Town) How Do You Pack A Computer?

When moving (across town) how do you pack a computer? - flat pack computer desk

Did you pack everything in boxes, as a rule or take an "as is" without packaging?

I'll bring all the little Peices and cable, but I do not know if my flat box, monkeys, and the tower, or if I leave it aside and free transpert?

6 comments:

The answer is 42. said...

Enjoy your car, not the moving van.

The computer can be placed in the tower into place. Just buckle slides are not for what he did.

A flat screen? If you have a CRT (TV-type size), then I would only buckle.

If an LCD monitor, the monitor is more fragile than wrapped in a soft cloth or otherwise (eg, wool or "bite"), cover and place it on the floor or the truck, they can not slip. When I say "I can not, when you slip my press brake, if it does not slip at all. You can bite or scratch the screen if you have something.

vulcan said...

Just be careful to place the monitor near sharp objects. Keep the hard drive as far as possible magnetic fields.

anobium6... said...

There is no real problem in the city. I used to run a computer camp, and I want to spend a dozen computer monitors simultaneously in a van. Take a combination of safety and common sense and caution.

anobium6... said...

There is no real problem in the city. I used to run a computer camp, and I want to spend a dozen computer monitors simultaneously in a van. Take a combination of safety and common sense and caution.

Missy said...

I just moved, and put everything on the back of my car without cash.

edwardma... said...

I pulled a dozen or more times in the entire country. If I place always in the back seat of my car. Did not require special packaging, unless they go on a mountain road in a jeep hehe. I have the flat screen in your mailbox, if possible, if not its screen facing seat, and make sure it is supported, instead, they fall forward.

Post a Comment