Friday, January 15, 2010

Dooney And Bourke Handbags Do You Know Where I Can Find Discounted Authenic Dooney&bourke Or Coach Handbags?

Do you know where i can find discounted authenic dooney&bourke or coach handbags? - dooney and bourke handbags

I am me Authenic Dooney & Bourke handbags and / or coach. I know I can Authenic bags on their site (s) list. But I really do not want to pay the high price for it! Thank you for your help!

6 comments:

linzy said...

Shops ... I love eBay ... Make sure the seller is a reputable ... You can get bargains there!

www.ebay.com

watchout... said...

ebay.com

Stacey M said...

I own a resale shop and I have a Dooney & Bourke purse here. Please contact me and I can send a photo and more information. smcguffin1@yahoo.com

SKYlARR lOVES DAVViD!! ♥ said...

O nORSTRUMS Thrift Shops

MELISSA M said...

POS ..

Nikki said...

I saw bags TJ Maxx buses, but in general are not real. You can buy off eBay, but beware of counterfeits.

Post a Comment