Are there grants for someone to start up a first time business, restaurant/bar... and where can I find them? - alabama investment property
I never had a business, and my income is not so great. I want a restaurant / bar in Alabama. I saw in the form of loans to small businesses, but I wanted to see if it could be federal funding for the creation of new businesses for the first time in the first place, hoping that I was going to borrow less. I have not for a loan to qualified small businesses, but as I wanted this kind of investment, which I at first glance of the research. If anyone has any suggestions or answers would be very grateful.
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Alabama Investment Property Are There Grants For Someone To Start Up A First Time Business, Restaurant/bar... And Where Can I Find Them?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment